Thank you for visiting the JBA Software website. By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern JBA Software’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Terms and conditions
The terms Jeremy Benn Associates Limited, JBA Consulting, JBA, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website, whose registered office is South Barn, Broughton Hall, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3AE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials found on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Collection and use of information
When completing an online form, whether it be a training course booking, registering for a seminar or completing a 'contact us' form etc, any information you enter is used solely for the purposes of completing your request, and is sent directly on to the relevant person in JBA for processing. None of the information is stored on the website and does not persist beyond your current view of the page in question.
We will not disclose any information provided by you to third parties without your consent unless we are obliged to do so by law.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit or certain emails you open. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site. For more detailed information about cookies visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to control and delete cookies
The website aboutcookies.org contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies.
Types of cookies used
Session Cookies - these are temporary cookies that expire (and are automatically erased) whenever you close your browser. The JBA Software website does not use any session cookies.
Persistent Cookies - these usually have an expiration date far into the future and thus stay in your browser until they expire, or until you manually delete them. The JBA Software website does not use any persistent cookies.
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. JBA Group, its wholly-owned operating companies and the JBA Trust are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites and we recommend that you read the privacy policies on any external sites you use.
Jeremy Benn Associates Limited is the UK trading company of JBA Consulting. The Directors are Marc Pinnell, David Bassett, Richard Buck, Alastair Dale, Gary Deakin, Andrew Gubbin, Rachel Huitson-Little and Steve Maslen. The Company Secretary is Craig Robson.
Jeremy Benn Associates Limited trades under the name JBA Consulting. The Registered Office is South Barn, Broughton Hall, Skipton, BD23 3AE, UK. The Company Registration No is 3246693.